ABA TECHSHOW 2024 Conference & EXPO, held February 14 – 17 in Chicago, is where lawyers, legal professionals, and technology come together. Attendees will learn how to practically, and ethically, implement and integrate technology into their practices to enhance client service and gain efficiency. ABA TECHSHOW is presented by the American Bar Association’s Law Practice Division.
If you’d like to be an ABA TECHSHOW 2024 Event Promoter, please fill out this application. Your participation not only results in discounts for members, but is also great exposure for your association.
WHAT YOU GET
- One free registration to attend the Conference.
- A value-added benefit for your members: TECHSHOW at a reduced rate.
- Up to $100 in savings off the standard registration. Your members will pay the special ABA member price if they register with your code.
- Your logo on/in the:
- The ABA TECHSHOW Conference website
- ABA TECHSHOW Conference Platform
- Program Guide
HOW IT WORKS
ABA Law Practice will:
- Provide a unique Event Promoter code for you to share with your members.
- This code will allow your members to receive a discounted registration rate at the Event Promoter Rate. It will not work with any other registration rate.
- Event Promoter codes must be used for advance registration only.
- Provide the registration option for your members.
- Supply camera-ready advertising materials and copy through the Media Kit for your marketing person.
We ask that you:
- Fill out this application and provide us with your Association’s logo by December 1, 2023.
- Fulfill any of three promotional efforts below and turn in your Marketing Report by January 19, 2024.
QUALIFY FOR YOUR FREE PASS BY PROVIDING PROOF OF THREE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Place ABA TECHSHOW 2023 on your Events Calendar
2. Place a web banner linked to ABA TECHSHOW (www.techshow.com) on your homepage
3. Send two emails focused on ABA TECHSHOW to your members during November, December, January, or February
4. Place an ad for ABA TECHSHOW in your major membership publication during November, December, January, or February. Ads can be found on the Media Kit page.
5. Place articles about the benefits of ABA TECHSHOW in publications, your newsletter, or on your website. Copyright-free articles are available on the ABA TECHSHOW Blog.
6. Engage your members on social media by:
- Tweet regularly using #ABATECHSHOW to your followers on Twitter during November, December, January, and February.
- Share ABA TECHSHOW content to your Facebook page encouraging registration with your Event Promoter code.
- Content may include: the ABA TECHSHOW Conference App, schedule, blog, or anything else relevant.
PROMOTIONAL TOOLS & TIPS
- December 1, 2023: Sign up deadline. Fill out application and email your logo to Lauren Prischak.
- January 19, 2024: Fulfill any of three promotional efforts and turn in your Marketing Report
Please contact Lauren Prischak for more information about the program.