ABA TECHSHOW® 2014 Event Promoters
ABA TECHSHOW and the ABA Law Practice Division (LP) established the Event Promoter Program to commend a long lasting relationship with bar associations throughout the U.S. and Canada. This mutually beneficial program is supported by the promotion of ABA TECHSHOW and the unique benefit it provides to bar association members.
Become an ABA TECHSHOW 2014 Event Promoter by promoting the Conference and EXPO to your membership and to the legal profession. In exchange for your efforts, the ABA TECHSHOW Planning Board will offer your organization one free registration to attend the Conference. If seven (7) of your members register for the Conference, you will receive one additional free registration.
As an added bonus, we offer your members a special discount to the Conference. Standard registration costs $1,050, but when you become an Event Promoter, standard registration for your members will cost $895. Encourage your members to register before the February 10, 2014, early bird deadline. If your members register before the early bird deadline, the cost to attend is only $695! Make your members aware of the discounts you’re providing them.
Event Promoters will receive logo recognition on the Conference Web site, the ABA TECHSHOW Facebook page, on the ABA TECHSHOW Conference App, in the on-site Program Guide, as well as receive up to two complimentary registrations to the Conference and EXPO. Please review the terms of this unique program and follow the application link at the bottom of the page.
Complete the Online Application to become an Event Promoter!
Event Promoters are expected to complete three (3) of the following:
- Place ABA TECHSHOW 2014 on your Events Calendar.
- Place a Web banner linked to ABA TECHSHOW (www.techshow.com) on your homepage.
- Web banners must have prominent location between January 1, 2014, through March 15, 2014. Web banners can be found on the Media Tools page.
- Send two e-mails focused on ABA TECHSHOW to your members during any of these months: January, February or March.
- Place two ads for ABA TECHSHOW in your major membership publication during any of these months: January, February or March. Ads can be found on the Media Tools page.
- Place articles about the benefits of ABA TECHSHOW in publications, your newsletter, or on your Web site. Copyright-free articles are available on the ABA TECHSHOW Blog.
- Engage your members on social media using each of the following:
- Send five tweets using #ABATECHSHOW to your followers on Twitter during any of these months: January, February or March.
- Share ABA TECHSHOW content to your Facebook page encouraging registration with your Event Promoter code. Content may include: the ABA TECHSHOW Conference App, schedule, blog, or anything else relevant.
ABA TECHSHOW is expected to complete all of the following:
- Provide a unique Event Promoter code to use on all forms of promotion. This code will allow your members to receive the best registration rate. Participating organizations can request a unique registration form with your logo to distribute and better identify your members.
- Supply appropriate advertising materials and copy through the Event Promoter Resources Page, which you can access at your convenience.
- List your organization logo as an ABA TECHSHOW Event Promoter on the Conference Web site, the ABA TECHSHOW Facebook page, on the ABA TECHSHOW Conference App, and in the on site Program Guide given to all attendees.
- Provide one individual of your choosing with free registration to ABA TECHSHOW when your organization completes the Event Promoter Marketing Report. Provide an additional individual of your choosing with free registration when seven (7) of your association members have registered.
- Event Promoter registration is now available. All registrants must fill out the ABA TECHSHOW Registration Form to receive Event Promoter rates.
- Event Promoter codes must be used for advance registration only. Event Promoter codes will not be accepted during on-site registration.
Promote the SuperPass
Offer your members the best pricing available with the SuperPass. Up to ten people may attend the Conference on a SuperPass for the price of $4,995. Attend the Conference on a full SuperPass as an Event Promoter and receive two free registrations to the Conference. Offer the SuperPass to your members and take advantage of this amazing offer!
Promotion Tools & Tips
1) Include your unique Event Promoter code on all forms of promotion
2) Visit the Media Tools Page to review sample Conference copy
3) Fill out the Event Promoter Marketing Report Form
- Send the completed Event Promoter Marketing Report Form to Joshua Eaton with attached screenshots and copies of all your promotional efforts. Reports are due March 7, 2014.
Event Promoter Badge
Get the word out with an ABA TECHSHOW Event Promoter Badge. Right click to download.
Please contact Joshua Eaton for more information about the program.