Thank you for accepting your invitation to speak at TECHSHOW 2021. Your expertise and insight is vital to the success of the Conference. Below you will find a list of important deadlines, forms, and guides for TECHSHOW 2021 Faculty.
- Speaker RSVP/Information Form – Friday, November 27, 2020
- Speaker Release Form – Friday, December 18, 2020:
- Provide track leader with session description and learning objectives feedback. Provide track leader with preferred presentation method (ie first preference is hybrid, second is live only).
- Reprint Permission Form – Monday, January 18, 2021: Only needed if using third party documents.
- Required Program Materials Template – Monday, January 18, 2021:
- Please turn in your program materials to your track leaders. Review the materials guidelines before submission.
- Required PowerPoint Template – Monday, March 1, 2021:
- Please turn in your presentation, polls, and handouts to Lyndsey Kent. Please use this template for your PowerPoint presentation.
- Faculty Orientation Call: Friday, December 4, 2020: 2:00pm ET/1:00pm CT/12:00pm MT/11:00am PT. If you were unable to attend the call, a recording will be provided here.
If you should have any additional questions, please contact Lyndsey Kent.
Email Signature Badge & CLE Credit
Let people know you’re speaking at ABA TECHSHOW 2021 with this badge (right-click to download):
Help make TECHSHOW a success by sharing your excitment on social media. Use these pre-canned tweets (coming soon) to share across your various platforms.
LP Staff Contact:
ABA Law Practice Division
321 North Clark
Chicago, IL 60654