Q: How can I see a schedule of ABA TECHSHOW 2016 events?
A: Visit www.techshow.com/schedule or at http://abatechshow2016.sched.org
Q: Is there an app?
A: Yes. Get it here (http://abatechshow2016.sched.org)
Q: On which platforms does the app work?
A: All of them!
- The browser and mobile site (http://abatechshow2016.sched.org) work on any machine or mobile device with a browser (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer)
- There is a native Android app in the Google Play store.
- There is a native iOS app optimized for iPhone
The best, most feature rich experience can be had through http://abatechshow2016.sched.org
Q: Do I need a login to use the app?
A: No. The app lists the ABA TECHSHOW 2016 schedule, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors.
Q: How do I get a login?
A: Login instructions were emailed to pre-registered full conference/one day pass attendees from “ABA TECHSHOW 2016/Notifications@sched.org” with the subject line “We added you to the Directory for the ABA TECHSHOW”. If you did not receive this email go to https://abatechshow2016.sched.org/password-reset and enter the email address that you used to register as your username to receive instructions to set a password.
Onsite registrants (full conference and one day pass) will receive an invitation to create a password shortly after registering.
Q: What does a login provide?
A: A login allows you to create a personalized ABA TECHSHOW conference schedule which you can add to your personal calendar, grants you access to session materials and allows you to create a profile to engage with other attendees. In addition, you’ll get a daily email message that summarizes the scheduled you plan to attend.
Q: How do I access session materials?
A: Session materials are available for each session. Follow these instructions:
- Open the TS Conference app on your computer or mobile device.
- Log in.
- Open the session for which you’d like materials.
- Click on the link to the .pdf file to view and download the materials
Q: Can I make my profile and session attendance private?
A: Sure! Log in and:
- Go to your account settings.
- Click “Change your username, password and privacy settings?”
- Check the box for “Privacy” and click “Save Settings.”
For help and screenshots go to:
Q: How do I learn more about the Apps Features?
A: Take a tour or see detailed help guides at https://abatechshow2016.sched.org/help