– By Diane Ebersole
Ebersole is a Practice Management Advisor with State Bar of Michigan and a frequent presenter at TECHSHOW. As a member of the TECHSHOW Planning Board, she is coordinating the Solutions Lab.
She will be presenting the following sessions at ABA TECHSHOW 2014:
- How to Securely Use Dropbox in a Legal Environment; Thursday, March 27; 4-5 PM
- 60 Tips in 60 Minutes; Friday, March 28; 5-6 PM
TECHSHOW 2014 is providing a new and exciting venue for attendees to get answers to their technology issues – the Solutions Lab. Centrally located in the lobby of the Northwest Hall, the Solution Lab will be staffed by Practice Management Advisors, members of the Legal Technology Resource Center staff and board, and TECHSHOW speakers. Bring your questions about the legal technology issues facing your practice and Solutions Lab volunteers will do their best to provide the answers.
Check out some of the fantastic volunteers who will be working at the new TECHSHOW Solutions Lab:
- David J. Bilinsky – The Law Society of British Columbia
- Bjorn Christianson – Law Society of Manitoba
- Jared Correia – Massachusetts LOMAP
- Dee Crocker – Oregon State Bar Professional Liability Fund
- Rodney Dowell – Massachusetts LOMAP
- Diane Ebersole – State Bar of Michigan
- Jocelyn Frazer – Law Society of Alberta
- Richard Ferguson – Lynass, Ferguson & Shoctor
- Danielle Hall – Kansas Bar Association
- Courtney Kennaday – South Carolina Bar
- Dennis Kennedy – MasterCard
- Chelsey Lambert – Chicago Bar Association
- Britt Lorish – Affinity Consulting Group
- Tom Mighell – Contoural, Inc.
- Dan Pinnington – Lawyers’ Professional Indemnity Company (LAWPRO)
- Joshaua Poje – Legal Technology Resource Center
- Catherine Reach – Chicago Bar Association
- Allison Shields – Legal Ease Consulting, Inc.
- Reid Trautz – American Immigration Lawyers Association