Press releases are a great way to get the information out about a new product or special offer you plan to incorporate during ABA TECHSHOW. Press releases will be listed on the designated page for the media to access easily at any time.
- Headline should be short and to the point but grab attention
- Just state the facts – don’t add unnecessary adjectives or information
- Write the press release so that it can be easily understood without having any background information
- Keep it simple. Focus on: who, what, where, when and why
- Use bullet points when listing things
- Include location and date of press release distribution before first sentence
- Start the press release with the most important information/gist of the release first, then get into more details in the following paragraphs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Your Name
On-site Phone Number
Website (if applicable)
COMPANY ABC TO LAUNCH NEW PRODUCT AT ABA TECHSHOW 2017
CHICAGO, April 17, 2017 — Company ABC is launching their new product, Technology123, during ABA TECHSHOW 2015 this April in Chicago. Here are some of the main details about the product:
- Fact 1
- Fact 2
- Fact 3
This is the second paragraph where I get into more details about the product and what to expect at ABA TECHSHOW 2015 from Company ABC.
“Quotes are helpful here”
Some more information in the third paragraph.
Use the last paragraph to give more information about the company itself and what it offers/where it is headed.
# # #