ABA TECHSHOW 2017 Exhibitor PR Kit
Take advantage of the press opportunities we are offering at ABA TECHSHOW! Ensure the media can find your booth and is aware of your company announcements, new products and anything else you may have to offer during the conference.
Follow the tips in this exhibitor guide and be sure to provide your PR contact’s information to Rose Frommelt (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can direct any media inquiries appropriately. Your contact information may be provided to all ABA TECHSHOW media. Please submit your Exhibitor Press Kit in the form of a website hosted on your site or a linkable PDF. All materials are due to Rose Frommelt on February 24th.
Exhibitor Press Kit Guide
Press kits are a great way for the media to quickly acquire the relevant information about your company and its offerings. Keep it simple and to the point; the media won’t have time to sift through every detail of your company history. Only share what is most relevant to your company and/or most recent news.
We are only accepting online press kits. Please do not bring any hard copy press kits.
What should your press kit include?
- Recent/relevant news (preferably from ABA TECHSHOW)
- Basic background information on your company
- Product fact sheets
- Links to all social media profiles
- Product/service images
- Links to company publications
- On-site PR contact information
Press Kit Checklist:
- Company name and booth number are clearly listed
- Product name and brief description are included on spec sheet
- Press kit is sent to email@example.com no later than Friday, February 24th. Use the subject line “ABA TECHSHOW Press Kit.”