|The ABA TECHSHOW 2015 app is now available for download. Versions are available for iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, and Blackberry devices. A browser-based version of the app is also accessible from any other Internet-enabled laptop, desktop, or mobile device. The app has been designed to put all of the information about ABA TECHSHOW’s educational programs and EXPO all in one place. It is meant to help attendees plan their time during TECHSHOW and network with other attendees.|
- Use Sessions to plan your day. Favorite a sessions in the schedule to help visualize your day and build your own personal Schedule. Evaluation forms for each session are also included in the app.
- Click on an Exhibitor to find their exact location and “Favorite” the ones you want to remember and easily find again on the EXPO floor.
- Use My Event to view your personal agenda, make notes and manage your account.
- Check out Speakers to find a speaker and see what sessions they are presenting.
- My Inbox is home for in-app communications from other attendees.
- Find People who have logged in to the app and communicate and network with them.
- Register for a Taste of TECHSHOW Dinner
- Play the games of TECHSHOW in Gamification
- Keep up with TECHSHOW Twitter
- Read News to keep up with TECHSHOW Blog Posts
- The QR Reader works for all QR codes around the show and for Gamification
- Use the Share feature to send your Schedule, Notes, Favorites, etc. to yourself, or others, via email.
Registered attendees received an initial password from the ABA via email. Attendees can also request their password resent to them using the “Forgot Password” link on the app’s opening screens.