Each year, the ABA Law Practice Management Division’s Publishing Board publishes the definitive books in the Division’s four core areas of managing a law practice: finance, management, marketing, and technology; in addition to several books on careers. These books are all written by the leading authorities in the field – with real-world, user-friendly advice, and proven strategies to optimize your law practice.
ABA TECHSHOW is your chance to get up close and personal with some of the authors of the Division’s soon-to-be best sellers. Whether you’ve registered for a Standard Registration or the free EXPO Hall Only Pass, all ABA TECHSHOW attendees can attend these “Meet the Author” sessions.
TECHSHOW 2014 will feature a half-dozen sessions where you can hear about the latest tools, trends and tips to help run your practice more efficiently directly from the authors of some of the Division’s most anticipated upcoming titles – in an informal setting where you’ll be able to learn and ask questions.
You’ll get a chance to meet:
- Thursday, March 27; 11:30 AM-12:30 PM; Carole Levitt and Judy Davis – Authors of “Internet Legal Research on a Budget”
- Friday, March 28; 10:15 AM – 11:30 AM; Ben Schorr: Author of “The Lawyer’s Guide Microsoft Outlook 2013”
- Friday, March 28; 10:15 AM – 11:00 AM; Ruth Carter – Author of “The Legal Side of Blogging”
- Friday, March 28; 1:45 PM – 2:30 PM; Ernie “the Attorney” Svenson author of “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers”
- Friday, March 28; 1:45 PM – 2:30 PM; Paul Unger – author of “Powerpoint in One Hour for Lawyers”
- Thursday, March 27; 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM; If you’re interested in becoming an author for the Law Practice Division, don’t miss Publishing Board Chair Tom Mighell’s “How to become an LP author” session.”
You can only Meet all of these Authors in one place – ABA TECHSHOW 2014 in Chicago, March 27-29.